google.com, pub-1966210621826395, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Mosky DTC 4-in-1 plus Zoom G1xOn combined

4-in-1 Analog plus Multi-effects Processor



I have connected my Zoom G1xOn through Loop effects of Mosky Audio DTC 4-in-1 pedal and I was amazed by the result. It was fun using them both. But I think if I compare and do a battle of the two, I would choose Zoom G1xOn as the winner. Right, that's going to be another topic. For now, let me share to you my experiment and experience with these two pedals.

So, I wanted the Mosky DTC 4-in-1 to be my main pedal and then hooked in the loop effects would be my additional functionality i.e. tuner, reverse effects, reverb, etc. So the first thing that I tried was the tuner and it worked. I was really pleased with it. Then, I tried the reverb, so I can have a clean channel with reverb as well as crunch with reverb and again it worked. However, when I did the bypass mode, I thought it won't affect the tone of the pedal but it did. Maybe because of the loop or maybe because it's a multieffects processor and being digital.

Next was the reverse effects, and as expected it worked the way I want it to be. And the last thing that I enjoyed the most was the looper. I don't have to switch back to home and change effects from clean to crunch to lead because my Mosky 4-in-1 does the trick on that one.


No comments:

Post a Comment