google.com, pub-1966210621826395, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

How to clean and change the strings of you dreadnought acoustic guitar

D'Addario EZ890 super light 9/45 bronze review and demo


It's been three years already after I bought this Fender DG60CE electro-acoustic guitar and I haven't changed a single string yet. So, I thought it's time to do it. I bought a super light set of D'Addario bronze acoustic strings. It's mainly because I'm so use to light strings and low action electric guitar. Let's see if this will do the trick.

I also ordered online tools as well as guitar maintenance kit. Some of you might have read my previous post on cleaning the guitar fretboard using Jim Dunlop 02 deep conditioner and I've used  improvised improvised fret guard protector out of an old ID/debit card. But now, I have the proper fret guard that I bought online. It's cheap but works fine. Also I bought a string cutter/winder, no brand, cheap gear. It came with the fret guard and brush, etc. I also bought a soundhole plug/cover or nowadays called "screeching halt." Unfortunately, it didn't fit well. I tried to force it because it's made of rubber and it did fit in the end but I decided not to use it because the main purpose why I bought it is to lessen the sound of my dreadnought so I can record or use my guitar in the night but it didn't work as I wanted it to be. Plus it's so hard to put in and remove.

Hope you find this review/demo on how to change strings, clean the fretboard as well as review of products i.e. D'Addario EZ890 bronze super light acoustic strings, imitation of D'Addario Planet Waves string cutter/winder, Jim Dunlop 02 deep conditioner rosewood fretboard, No brand soundhole cover/plug "screeching halt," and other maintenance kit tools and cloths (microfibre).

Feel free to write comments, like, share and subscribe. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment