google.com, pub-1966210621826395, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

How to build a budget guitar rig and pedalboard using mini pedals


First is to plan out what effects you want to buy and what sort of music you're going to use it. In my case I wanted to a blues rig where I will be needing a reverb and an overdrive plus I love delay effects so, I'd like to add a digital delay with it. So, for now in my head I needed three mini pedals which are Reverb, Delay and Overdrive.

Now, with that in mind, the next step is to build your pedalboard. And if you don't have the pedal, buy it one by one. In my case, I already got the reverb pedal. So I had to buy the delay and overdrive. Then, with my pedalboard, I received a birthday coupon from Ikea so I decided to buy the Knagglig wooden box and build a pedalboard out of it.



Next is to buy accessories to the pedalboard like Velcro and the patch cables. I opted for the angle patch cable. Then, its time to put it together and arrange your mini effects pedals according to preference. When I researched about the arrangement of the pedals, they often suggest to start with Wah if you got then Overdrive, then Distortion, then Modulation i.e. Chorus, Flange or Phase, then Delay or Reverb.

And here it is:


Knagglig Box
Angle Patch Cable
Velcro Hook and Loop
EX gear ENO reverb pedal
Cuvave Dig Delay
Cuvave Overdrive


No comments:

Post a Comment