google.com, pub-1966210621826395, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Boss Blues Driver BD2 demo and review




My mate Dave, lend me his Boss Blues Driver BD2. I was really pleased with this guitar effects pedal. Very versatile from pop, jazz, blues to classic rock. Also is it my first time to try pedal. My first impression is that this is my best Boss stomp box effects pedal that I've tried and didn't struggle to find its sweet spot and tone. I just simply set the level and tone to my liking and balanced with my clean sound and then fiddle with the gain. Even if I put the gain to zero the pedal still sounds great and also if I put it on max, still it delivers a great sound. You really can't go wrong with this pedal. As always with Boss pedals, it is build to last. I can't help to point out all the good stuff from this pedal. Don't have much to say really because it does the job on its own. I think this pedal is a must-have on your pedalboard. No matter what genre of music you're playing. I really recommend this pedal.


If you like Stevie Ray Vaughn, John Mayer, Jimi Hendrix, BB King, Eric Clapton..... almost any blues player that you can think of.... this pedal is surely the answer.






No comments:

Post a Comment