google.com, pub-1966210621826395, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

ENO EX gear Reverb Pedal review




I bought this pedal because I wanted a reverb pedal to go along with my Mosky DTC 4-in-1. I think the Mosky DTC is missing a reverb pedal. This pedal is very affordable and very versatile. It has a lot to offer. Only downside is that it is digital so sometimes when you tweak it while playing, there's a bit of delay before it actually works. What I mean is that when you turn the selector from ROOM to SPRING for example, it doesn't change automatically. Same goes when you turn the TIME knob, there's a bit of delay before it actually set. But my plan with this reverb pedal is to set it to my preferred sound and leave it that way. Technically, this will stay on each time.

About the pedal, it's tiny and lightweight. My impression is that it's cheap material. But as I said it's going to stay on most of the time so I wont be stepping on this pedal often. The knobs are LEVEL, DRY/WET, TIME and the selector between ROOM, SPRING and WELL. It is very versatile and has got a lot to offer. You just have to find the sweet spot of this pedal. So far, I am happy with my purchase.



No comments:

Post a Comment