google.com, pub-1966210621826395, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Review of this Asda Tech ONN Cd Player

 


I know that nowadays CDs and CD player is not a thing anymore but last December, a friend of mine gave ma a CD of Pink Floyd live at Knebworth and Rachmaninoff. Then later he gave me as well Pink Floyd Wish you were here album and Richard Addinsell. But trouble was, I don't have CD player anymore. So what I did was look online for a cheap CD Player and found this one from Asda. It was also perfect timing that my workplace gave me an Asda gift voucher. Hence, I bought this unit. 

Right, this one is perfect for the job. Lightweight and portable. Battery powered. It doesnt come with power adaptor. But the only problem is that the battery rans out quickly. May be about one album and it drains the battery or perhaps listening to two albums and that's it. Another thing that is not that great is the earphones that came with it. It looks and feels cheap. Not sounding great as well. So I changed it with my cheap Phillips earphones and it sounded a lot better. But if you use obviously a better headphones like my Bose SoundTrue headphones and my Sennheiser HD100, then it is super lovely. 

Overall, for the price and functionality, I am happy with this CD player. 

1 comment: