google.com, pub-1966210621826395, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Fender FA610 Dreadnought acoustic guitar gigbag review



Bought this item because I received an Amazon gift card from TutorCare, a training centre in Gatwick. Had my train the trainer there and enjoyed it. So I promised them I will put it to good use and decided to buy this one.

At first, I was doubtful in buying this Gigbag because of the reviews on Amazon, I even asked online if it will fit my Fender DG60CE electroacoustic guitar and the reply I got was a stray copy fits this gigbag. And another thing, I had hard time looking for the measurements of this gigbag. So here it is now. It answered all my questions. It fits my acoustic guitar.

Gigbag measurement: Length 42.5, upper body 14, lower body 16 inches.

  • Material: 600 denier polyester
  • 10 mm padding
  • Microfibre lining
  • Water repellent zipper
  • Comfortable two-part handle
  • Ergonomic backpack strap
  • Front pocket with business card window
  • Inner pocket for spare strings
  • Solid bag for tools
  • Colour: Black

No comments:

Post a Comment