google.com, pub-1966210621826395, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Review of Silvertone SG copy guitar pt2

Silvertone SG Rockit pt 2




This is the part 2 of my review on Silvertone Rockit SG copy. Just trying out what the sound of this cheap guitar can produce. The action and intonation of the guitar is excellent. I think it was setup properly either by the previous owner or the shop that sold this on eBay.

Again I was using same amp on this review which the Roland Cube Street and this time I was using Rectifier channel or amp setting. I used my HTC One phone to record this video.  I think the amp really helped a lot to get the sound of this guitar out. Had I used a different amp and setting, I think it would've changed the sound differently. So yeah no effects pedal on this one, just the amp setting.

Later on, when I tried this guitar with my band Subtle Culprits and we were just forming the band that time, I found out that when I crank up the volume, there's so much feedback coming out from the pickup. Each time, Im not playing anything, the feedback is just unbearable. No matter what the distance or direction of the guitar from the amp. It's fine on clean channel but the moment I step on my pedal, it squeal. So I had to buy a different pickup and change it.

Watch out for my other video when I modified/changed the pickups.


No comments:

Post a Comment