google.com, pub-1966210621826395, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Review of Fender DG60CE

Fender DG60CE electro acoustic





This is my review of Fender DG60CE electro acoustic that I bought from Argos.  Good thing about this is that I was able to pay it instalment basis. Normally I would go for second-hand gears or instruments but this one is an exception because it's a buy-now-pay-later purchase.

I really like it not only because of its looks and feel but overall it's really pretty decent guitar and mind you it's cheap.  Out of the box, I didn't do anything like tuning, or adjustments, etc.  Straight away you can gig with his guitar. The built-in tuner is also handy because as I've said you can gig straight away after unboxing, so worst case scenario that the string got out of tune on your third song, you can tune it right away.

I can't say anymore about this guitar but all good. Oh by the way, I bought a cheap gigbag and strap from ebay for this guitar because it doesnt come with gigbag/case and strap. It comes with an allen screw and a spare bridge pin.



No comments:

Post a Comment