google.com, pub-1966210621826395, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Lyon by Washburn strat copy vs SIlvertone Rockit SG Copy

Lyon by Washburn HSS vs Silvertone Rockit SG




I did this electric guitar comparison video because mainly I wanted to know the tone and sound difference between the two. So I can decide which one to use and when to use it. I used my Panther TEGA-10 by Hohner practise amp which I modified the speaker and changed the stock speaker into Celestion 15 Eight. During this video, the speaker was not break-in properly yet but after months of using it and cranking it up during gigs and rehearsals, the tone and the sound was pushed to its limits and yeah, it sounded great. In case you're wondering, I use it during gigs. Some lads are laughing at me because I am using a practise amp during gigs but this little amp, sounds great when it's mic'd up and it is so portable.

I was using my Zoom G1xOn so I can switch from clean tone to crunch and lead. As well as making use of the reverb from my pedal because this Panther TEGA-10 doesnt have effects on it i.e. reverb or delay.

Camera used was my Huawei Honor 7 phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment