google.com, pub-1966210621826395, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Hack on roll up drumkit how to make double bass pedal

 


This is purely by accident. All I wanted was to use a sustain pedal and my improvised splitter was playing up so I bought a splitter converter online which is 3.5mm stereo to 1/4 inch female socket jack. And when it arrived, I tried it and it converted the pedal into double bass pedal. 

Here's my other video on the sustain pedal in case you are interested in getting a cheap but durable sustain pedal which can be used as your drum pedals. 



2 comments:

  1. La pédale de sustain est super. Je l'utilise pour ma guitare électrique et elle me convient parfaitement. Vu le prix, je trouve que c'est une très bonne affaire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. totally agree with you. Im using it now on my Casio Privia 88 keys.

      Delete