google.com, pub-1966210621826395, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

SyeJam Compression Gloves Review

 

Bought mine from eBay. It was straight-forward transaction and delivered on time. But it was like 4-5 days. The breathable fabric is ok. I bought a medium size glove. Tried using it while playing the guitar but it's a bit tricky because it's a compression gloves so it's a bit tight. 

Been using this for quite a while now and I don't see or feel any benefits yet. I think it's good as a glove that will keep your fingers and hands warm but the therapeutic claim is yet to be proven. Also because it's a bit too tight, it can be uncomfortable for prolonged hours of use. I feel like my fingers are getting numb. Im not sure if it's intended that way. Anyways, Im still happy with my purchase because it feels like with this cold weather, it's helping my hands to stay warm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment