google.com, pub-1966210621826395, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

How long to inflate and deflate the Trespass Double Premium Raised Air Bed

 


Trespas Double Raised Air Bed Inflatable Mattress from Argos 

Packaging Size (LxWxH): 39.0 x 19.0 x 35.5 cm. 

PVC mattress. 
Internal coil structure for enhanced support. 
Inflates in 140 seconds, deflates in 25 seconds. 
Built-in electric pump (included). 
Waterproof. 
Airtight system. 
Double lock valve. 
Repair kit. 
Carry bag. 
Double height bed. 
Size H38, L190, W141cm. 
Maximum user weight 295kg.

I don't think that it is fully inflated in 140 seconds and the 25 seconds was too short to fully deflate this unit.  I think the manufacturer claims on the instructional manual as 5 minutes to inflate and 5 minutes to deflate which is ideal because on the test that I've done it didn't reach 5 minutes but when I deflated it, it was close to 5 minutes. There's only few seconds left or under a minute.

I did not use the inflatable pillows because it's too thin and you have to inflate it manually. Good thing I got a pump for my son's bicycle. Also another annoying thing about the pillows is that it's got like a hook at the back which you can connect on the bed. So if you don't use the pillow, that thing is protruding on the bed. Apart from these, I think the unit is lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment