google.com, pub-1966210621826395, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Ulanzi Tablet Holder Mount Adapter Review


I bought this on eBay because I needed it for my video blogging to get a more stable video and safer for my iPad or Tablet as well as my phone to hold and get into a good position when recording.

This is available also on Amazon and other online retailers. It is cheap but very useful. Now I enjoy using it because it is very versatile and multi-purpose. Also quite small and sturdy that it can fit inside my tripod carry bag.

There's loads of features and can be positioned differently. Most of all it holds the iPad nicely. I haven't explored the maximum potential of this gadget because I mainly use this to focus my Zoom G1xOn when Im explaining on how I make patches and sharing the values and parameters of my effects pedal. It is really big help for me with my YouTube channel.

Hope this helps your questions and enquiry about the Ulanzi Tablet Holder Mount Adapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment