google.com, pub-1966210621826395, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

How to get the guitar effects for No Roots by Alice Merton using Zoom G1Xon



I was face with a challenge when I was asked to learn the song No Roots by Alice Merton. First is the odd timing and then second, playing the bassline and at the same time strumming the guitar funky breaks. And the ultimate challenge was the guitar effects settings where a bass sound was combined with the guitar sound.

So, here's how I did it. I used Just Funk is patch B4 on Zoom G1xOn and might be the same on Zoom G1On and then added an effects called MonoPitch. Just watch the video because it's hard to explain it here. Also please support my blog as well as my YouTube channel. I would gladly appreciate if you can follow me and subscribe. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment