google.com, pub-1966210621826395, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Don't throw your Zoom G1on/G1Xon original box




This is my latest hack for my Zoom G1Xon. Actually, I already got this idea ever since I bought this unit but I never got the chance to do it or I don't have the materials to do it. Anyways, the idea was to make use of the box and improvise it to a semi-hardcase gigbag.

So, I already know that I will put a handle but doesnt know yet what handle to use, is it cloth or rope or something. Then, I already know where to put it and I know it will work. Around that time, I don't have a cutter yet and don't have that handle/strap to use plus I don't have a cutting board. So, after few years of trying to improvise a case for my Zoom G1xOn, (here's link: diy-gigbag-or-case-for-zoom-g1xon ), I finally got what I wanted.

Materials used:
Cutter
Cutting board
Ruler
Pen
Old Zoom G1xOn box
Old box handle/strap

Be creative and improvise. Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment