google.com, pub-1966210621826395, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

iPhone 7 lightning usb and earphone dongle splitter review



Review of this 2 in1 Lightning to 3.5mm Earphone Jack Adapter Charge Cable for iPhone 7

I bought this iPhone 7 splitter lightning and 3.5 mm jack adapter on eBay in hopes that it will work faith my Focusrite iTrack Pocket but it didn’t. The idea was I really wanted to my iPhone 7 to be my portable recording station. so I can plug lots of stuff to it hence a bought a splitter. To be fair, it worked according to what the description says that it is for charging whilst listening to music.

Oh another downside was the first time I put the earphones in, it was too hard and it broke immediately the silver cover. I superglued it and it’s fine. Such a shame that my plan didn’t work.

       

No comments:

Post a Comment