google.com, pub-1966210621826395, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

G1xOn Hack on how to make footswitch for looper and home button

DIY footswitch home and looper button


An inexpensive and simple way of fixing the home and looper switch button where you won't have to bend down and press to switch but instead you can improvise and use your foot. Here are the things that you need:
Adhesive Felt Pads 
Cutter
Scissors
Pen
Ruler
Self-healing cutting mat
Cardboard or thick paper



First, I did an outline on a piece of paper what shape and size to use. So I did trial and error method to know which one will fit and what to use. So I did few trials and it did work. However, there was a bit of challenges encountered. One was it got stuck so I had to put paper underneath so it won't stick. But it doesn't look nice. It was raised and really not pleasing if you look at it. Although it works, I had to improvised again. So this time, I just doubled the felt pad. Stuck it together and used the cutter to cut it into shapes. Two circles and two triangles. Just small ones that will fit the buttons. The two circles were used to the Looper/Rhythm button and Home button. Then the triangles were use on the up and down buttons to switch between banks from A through J. It's looking better than the previous and works well. So happy with this improvisation to my effects pedal.



No comments:

Post a Comment