google.com, pub-1966210621826395, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Gear4Music Dual Wireless Microphone System

TS-3310 Dual Wireless Microphone System



Bought this with a lot of stuff before like Mic stands, mic holder, and SubZero 300W portable PA system. I haven't use this microphone as much as I could because it won't fit on the mic holder that I bought with it. And then, I got my old wired microphone that's handy because I don't have to setup, plug to a power outlet and put battery on. So, recently I got the chance to open it again and really look into it. This is what's included in the box and how to setup this Dual Wireless Microphone System.

I just recently found out that you can use this wireless system with only one lead. When I opened this unit before, I was surprised that it has only one mic cable so I looked for another cable that I bought from Maplin and used it. But to my surprise, when I browse the manual, you can use the unit with just one lead. And it worked.

Another thing that's new to me, was that, when I used this before with the PA system that I bought with it, the Subzero 300w portable PA system, it seems like the two mics tend to absorb the signal. Mind you, I plugged a guitar and mp3 player to that PA system plus these wireless microphones so probably that one of the causes. But when I did this review using my NI Guitar Rig Session IO USB interface, it seems to work fine.

Overall, the sound quality that this mic produces, is decent. It may vary on what amp or PA system you are using but the mic itself is very good. There a nice balance between treble and bass. When I did this review, I don't have EQ (treble, mid and bass) to mix or adjust and also I don't have effects like reverb or echo. So it really plain, straight-forward mic to a recording device.

We had fun during the review of this microphone. 

9 comments:

  1. want to have it but here no one sells


    medlagu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they stopped selling this product now but on eBay there are other options just search for Dual UHF wireless microphone. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is needed to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% positive. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. CheersEpiphan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for this very late reply. I was very busy doing something else before and it's just now that I went back again with this blogging. You can start using this Blogger for free. Like myself, I did not spend a fortune with my blog. But also it took a long time for it to work. Im not expert as well just like you perhaps. But what I can say is find a good topic that you love talking about. Then focus on that one and keep posting consistently. If you can do it once a week on a regular basis, that would be good. If you like to cook, do a blog about cooking. If you love singing, do a blog about your progress as a singer. Anything really under the sun. But the key is to keep writing and sharing and visiting other blogs just like what you're doing now. Hope this helps.

      Delete
  4. I never know how to pick a microphone because I rarely have the chance to use it, thank you for sharing the information.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome. Actually, Im using this microphone now for my Karaoke Business. Here's the link: https://youtu.be/YHC1smyYiUc

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Topmate Earphones Bluetooth Wireless with Microphone High Quality Elements Why You Must Obtain the Headphones Bluetooth Wireless Waterproof Topmate Wireless Bluetooth headphones are the top when compared to typical wholesale earphones. These earphones are effortless to manage and are an individual who uses this gets comfortable with the distinctive earphones. These stereos are all-round in the feeling that they can be used not just for playing tunes out loud however additionally as an audio speaker for telephone calls. Investing in a top quality waterproof Bluetooth audio speaker is necessary since these do not bargain on audio quality when one pumps it up completely! The advantage of having an Audio speaker is that one wouldn't have to manage arbitrary cables or fumble with complicated plugs since this link conveniently to a mobile phone, a computer or a tablet computer.

    ReplyDelete