google.com, pub-1966210621826395, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Behringer Ultratone K450FX Review

Behringer Ultratone K450 FX



Bought this unit about 7 years ago. It worked well. Lovely sound and just enough volume for small venues and even outdoor.  Mostly I use this as PA system making the most of the 3 channels for vocals especially with the builtin digital effects like reverb, delay, chorus, etc. I have not tried it on keyboards because I dont own any before but obviously as per manufacturer's specification it is really intended for keyboards. I have tried it though with the acoustic guitar and it's really great. But, with the electric guitar, I wasn't impressed. I've also tried it using bass guitar and it's bearable but not your typical bass amp.

After few years of usage, an accident happened, someone spilt beer on it and that's when the problem started. It started to have a crackling noise when you use the effects. You can turn the effects knob up, the noise statts. So, I just leave it on zero all the time. Im using my Behringer Xenyx 802 and plug it into this amp so I can make use of the effects of the Xenyx 802. At times Im using this amp as well for my karaoke machine during parties and it works well because the karaoke machine already got its built-in echo. Still up and running amp up to now.

If there's anyone out there who knows or experienced a problem like this on their Behringer Ultratone K450FX that's having a crackling sound, please leave in the comment section any information that might help me solve the problem. Cheers! 

2 comments:

  1. You have broken transistor jFet J112 and its posible a capacitor of 4.7uF

    ReplyDelete