google.com, pub-1966210621826395, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Second Order From Temu

 


I made this purchase for two specific things and then there's a free gift included as well because of referral or something. And in order to get the free gift, I need a minimum order of £0.10. 

So the two things that I specifically wanted was this non-slip shoes. It's ok but there's quite a few issues that I need to address. First is the shoes look bigger even though I purchase my size which is 8.5. I think it's got to do with the design. Then the second issue which is major for me is that when I wore it at work, it's non slip on a dry surface but once I stepped on a wet surface like bathroom or even pavements that are wet, it is super slippery. So I wouldn't recommend this shoes if you're looking for non-slip one. 

Another thing because, it's big and slippery, Im always guarding my steps. So, after my shift, my feet were really tired. By the way, as to the waterproof thing that they claim, so far I agree it's waterproof even though the shoes got tiny air holes. I walked in the rain and my socks didn't get wet inside the shoes. 

Right, the other product that I specifically purchased was the in-ear monitor earpiece or earphones. It's cheap and looks the same as other in-ear monitor headphones, and does the job the same. I opted for the one with no built-in microphone. Perhaps that's why it's cheaper. I will post a separate review on this one. 

The free gift is wireless bluetooth headphones. And I gave it to my son. He's very pleased with it. The hat that I ordered didn't fit me so I also gave it to him. So far so good. My first order is still the cheapest. I think Temu gives super discount for new people joining Temu. Plus it looks like the prices are going up. It's like, they're just doing introductory knock off prices and then gradually putting it back to regular price. 

Let me know your thoughts on the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment