google.com, pub-1966210621826395, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Vox BC108 paired with Hotone Siva Boogie

 


When I first bought this Hotone Siva Boogie, I was really curious as to how loud it can go and also which speaker suits it size and sound. So what I did before was just paired it with my old speakers. One was Celestion Eight 15 and then the other one was from my Park by Marshall Amplification. Just improvised and connect it to this Siva Boogie. It sounded great but it seems like a DIY thing and I think with the 8 inch speaker, it lacks low end. 

But then I found this Vox BC108 online and it ticks all the boxes. It small and lightweight, it's also 8 inch speaker and 8 Ohms plus many claims that the low end of this speaker cabinet beats a 1x10 or even 1x12 speaker cab. So I was really curious and wanted to get one to try out. And to my surprise, it is really a good pair for this Hotone Siva Boogie.

No comments:

Post a Comment