google.com, pub-1966210621826395, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Amazon 3-in-1 UHF Lavalier wireless mic review

 


Ordered this one through Amazon US because my cousin send me a gift voucher and when we redeemed it, I wasn't aware of what Im clicking and I ended up putting it as US account. Anyways, managed to use the gift voucher and just paid for the delivery.

It came through and delivered after 5 days or so. The unit is small but really good. Especially the clip on mic. It straight forward. I had problems with connections because there's quite few different leads like for phones vs for PA or speaker system. Also the headset one, at first, I wasnt sure how to put it on but managed to figure it out after. It should be going to the back rather than like a traditional headphones.

Last but not the least, because it's rechargeable, it is really handy. 

Overall, it's really good purchase.  Just watch the video, if I missed something, you can just leave a comment and if you want to share something also please don't hesitate to post in the comment section. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment