google.com, pub-1966210621826395, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Update on my Wireless Headphone 5-in-1 HiFi S-XBS MH2001 used as guitar monitor



I've finally made a video of this Wireless Headphone 5-in-1 HiFi S-XBS MH2001 used as guitar monitor via Zoom G1four effects processor. I wasn't so impressed before to use this with my guitar because the wireless option got a bit of white noise so I said I will only use this headphones as my wireless radio headphones. But recently with all the wires and cables in my tiny music room, I tried this again and plugged into my Zoom G1Four and it feels fine. The noise is there but when I elevated the Receiver and put it on a table, it seems ok. So I made this video update in the lounge to show that you can go wireless all the way from Headphones to effects processor and my recent purchase of Lekato Guitar Wireless system where all of it are battery operated, you can now free walk about and bring your setup anywhere and jam wirelessly. 

Hope you like this idea and video. Cheers!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment