google.com, pub-1966210621826395, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Is the Yamaha Stagepas 400BT the perfect electroacoustic amp?




I was looking for the perfect amp for my Fender DG60CE electroacoustic guitar and I think I found the answer. It's the Yamaha Stagepas 400BT. Also I will share here the perfect settings for your electroacoustic guitar.

It's the right size, right sound and volume as an amp. It's beautiful and as in a perfect match for your electroacoustic guitar. The Hall reverb is really sounding great plus the Hi-Z settings. But even without the reverb and Hi-Z because I tried on a different channel which was not Hi-Z and there's no reverb option, the electroacoustic guitar still sounds great.

Please watch the video and don't forget to like and subscribe. Thank you!!!!


                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment