google.com, pub-1966210621826395, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Mosky 4-in-1 DTC delay converted to spring reverb



Here's how I converted the delay pedal into a spring reverb. It is very useful if your amp doesnt have reverb or you dont have a reverb pedal. Also reverb effects pedal is more expensive than delay pedal.

I put the level to 1 o'clock, delay at 9 o'clock, and repeat at 9 o'clock. It might vary, depending on what delay effects pedal you've got. But, for this Mosky 4-in-1 DTC, this settings works. Also if you don't have acoustic simulation effects pedal, this could be the solution.

Then I setup my overdrive for boost during lead or as a rhythm crunch. Level at 1 o'clock, drive 8 o'clock, and tone at 10 o'clock.

Distortion setup volume 1 o'clock, presence 1 o'clock, tone 10 o'clock and gain at 2 o'clock. I use this during lead or heavy distorted rhythm

Gear used:

Lyon by Washburn electric guitar, neck pickup.
Plug to Mosky DTC 4-in-1
Then out and into my Behringer GDI21
(It's like a DI box/amp simulator. I used the clean fender-ish option.)
Then out and plugged to Focusrite iTrack pocket
To to my iPhone 7 using Impact app that comes with the Focusrite iTrack Pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment